Court Booking2020: Due to COVID-19 we have had to take extra precautions in our booking process. Please review the beach volleyball COVID-19 policy. COURT BOOKINGS OFFICIALLY OPEN JUNE 15, 2020!
Any person is PROHIBITED from entering the beach volleyball courts if that person:
1. Is experiencing any symptoms of COVID. Use the AHS COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool below.
2. Has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
3. Has been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
4. Has been told to self-isolate by Alberta Health Services or a physician
5. Resides outside of the Edmonton region.
All participants must ensure proper and regular hand hygiene.
The washrooms are open - wash your hands before and after playing. (Only one person at a time is permitted in each washroom.) You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer. We will provide disinfectant spray to clean the balls and rake/shovel handles.
Call 780-431-2085 to book a court.
FULL MEMBER BOOKINGS can now be made via the the Skedda App (www.garneau.skedda.com) . Once you have paid for a Full membership you will receive an email with login information within 48 hours of purchase.
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE OFFICE PRIOR TO PLAYING.
- Members with booking privileges must add the full names of all participants in the Booking Title or Participant List section of the booking when using the Skedda App.
- Non-members will be asked for a list of participants when calling to book a court. Upon arrival, participants will need to provide contact information to the office.
- Guests and league players must check in at the office. Guests will be asked to present ID including address. League players will be asked to present their Player Card.